The City of Karratha is continually working with the airlines that service Karratha Airport to reduce the cost of flights for residents and visitors. Qantas have recently announced a number of discounts that local residents can access by booking their flights through the residents fares section of their website. Additionally, both Qantas and Virgin regularly offer sale fares on their routes from Karratha.
How to access and use Qantas discounted fares for residents program
Eligible Karratha residents can avail of Qantas’ discounted residents' fares program by following the following steps:
- Go to the resident fares section of the Qantas website
- Click on the “Book Now” button
- Enter your Frequent Flyer details. If you are not a member it’s quick and free to join for residents
- Search for return flights between Karratha and Perth (note that fares must be booked on a return basis and originate from Karratha for Karratha residents to be eligible for the discounts)
- Lowest return fares available will be displayed with discounts automatically included
- The maximum residents should pay is $400 per sector, or $800 return
- Pick your fare and book.
Note that a maximum of 12 return trips per resident per year are permitted. Trips must originate in Karratha (or other eligible regional airport) and be a return trip.
For full terms and conditions of use and further information on the Qantas discounted fares for residents program click here.
Qantas Airways and Virgin Australia Airlines also offer regular sales on flights to and from Karratha Airport.
- To subscribe to Qantas sales alerts and the Qantas Red Email to receive the latest flight offers straight to your inbox, please click here.
- To subscribe to Virgin sales alerts, please click here.